The Effortless Exercise System For Men - How to Get Bigger, Stronger More Ripped Without Sweating PDF PDF Downlaod
All About The Effortless Exercise System For Men - How to Get Bigger, Stronger More Ripped Without Sweating PDF
If you're interested in getting super ripped in the fastest time possible...without steroids, good genetics or having to lift a single weight (or even leave your home!)... then this new book will show you how an "elite" group of Russian military soldiers do it.
And why you can now do the same thing -- quickly, efficiently, and, yes...
In fact, the book is called: "Effortless Exercise System For Men"
And it's based off on recent discoveries from Russia's most dangerous Spetsnaz Special Forces soldier and a group of Bulgarian Olympic weight lifters for getting in ridiculous shape in days and weeks instead of months and years.
Here are some of the secrets you'll learn inside:
- How to "trick" your central nervous system into packing solid slabs of muscle onto your back, arms and chest in 15 minutes per day, and without even breaking a sweat!
- A secret way of using your "neural impulses" to blow right through any sticking points or plateaus.
- How to rest so your body automatically floods your system with GH (growth hormone).
- Sample exercises you can start doing the second you download Effortless Exercise to your Kindle. (No thinking, struggling or sweating required... this is the easiest and fastest working work out ever invented, period.)
- Why the whole idea of "higher reps and lower weights will destroy your muscle gain goals. (All the magazines teach this but unless you have perfect genetics this will only keep you smaller and weaker -- do this instead.)
- A "can't fail" blue print for turning your child (no matter how clumsy, uncoordinated or skinny he is now) into a superior athlete before middle school! (Want your kid to be a star? Just teach him this...)
- The single best and fastest way to build an impressive chest that's the envy of all the grunting meatheads in the gym. (Hint: this has nothing to do with bench presses).
- The secret of getting a big, wide "V-shaped" back... with your pinky finger!
- The main exercise convicts use to get bigger and stronger than some of today's top athletes! (Here's exactly what they do -- and you can do the same without leaving home or buying any equipment!)
- An ancient Indian exercise perfect for building explosive muscular endurance in just a matter of days. (If you're an athlete or want to build athleticism into your body, do this simple movement and watch what happens!)
- How to get in the best cardiovascular health of your life in just 5 minutes per day. (No jogging, treadmills or equipment needed!)
- A secret way of using your TV set to grow huge arms! I'm talking at least 1 inch bigger in 1 month. (Do this right and you will probably end up ripping any tight t-shirts you own.)
- Herschel Walker's secret workout routine. (Walker is one of the greatest athletes the world has ever known. Even at 49 he's 225 pounds and ripped, doing professional MMA since age 47! Here's how he did it... and how you can use his exact routine!)
- And much, much more.
The Effortless Exercise System is based on pure science and the work of some of the biggest and toughest "bad asses" this world has ever seen.
You won't sweat and you really don't even need to go to the gym.
But you WILL get more muscular and stronger.
Your body will have no choice!
And each month your body will KEEP getting stronger and better looking.
It's convenient, too.
There are no long hours in an over-priced gym required.
No over-training to worry about.
And it's so easy... you can do most or all of the exercises at home during TV commercials, if you choose.
Download it today.
Start USING it tonight.
And watch results show as early as tomorrow...
The Effortless Exercise System For Men - How to Get Bigger, Stronger More Ripped Without Sweating PDF Details:
- Amazon Sales Rank: #6450 in eBooks
- Published on: 2011-08-14
- Released on: 2011-08-14
- Format: Kindle eBook
- Number of items: 1
Other Free PDF Books:
Symptom Management for the Patient with Lung Cancer: Overview (DVD) PDF
Lung cancer (American lecture series, publication no. 187. A Monograph in the Bannerstone Division of American lectures in chest diseases) PDF
Therapy of Lung Metastases (Contributions to Oncology) (Vol 30) PDF
Non-small cell lung cancer: The multimodality approach to treatment PDF
Not cured but healed PDF
100 Q as about Lung Cancer 2e R2nbsp;nbsp; [100 Q AS ABT LUNG CANCER 2E] [Paperback] PDF
Methods of Cancer Diagnosis, Therapy and Prognosis: General Methods and Overviews, Lung Carcinoma and Prostate Carcinoma PDF
Gale Encyclopedia of Medicine: Superior vena cava syndrome PDF
Surgical Pathology of Lung Neoplasms (Lung Biology in Health and Disease) PDF
Wellness: Major Chronic Diseases PDF
Most helpful customer reviews
43 of 45 people found the following review helpful.
Very simple approach with excellent results. True that the sample exercises discussed are basic (burpees, push ups, pull ups, etc.), but the author promotes using the method with ANY exercise and any equipment. For ease and immediate application (i.e., at home) though, I just use my bodyweight, dumbbells, and a portable chin up bar. Believe me: that's ALL you need! I've only just begun applying the approach in my last 2 workouts, and I've already woken twice with that pleasant soreness you achieve only through an effective and tough workout. What's more: I'm sore in muscles I haven't been able to thoroughly stimulate over the years of training. It's very exciting to achieve. And it only takes me 20-30 minutes to workout. What a relief from having to commit to hoping in the car, dragging my workout stuff, finding parking, hoping I find a bench or cardio equipment to bang out a decent and effective workout in an hour or so, only to have to drive back home again --easily costing me 3 or more hours just to do maybe 1 hour of exercise. Ridiculous! I'm very pleased by the author's program, and plan to apply it with all my workout efforts.
36 of 37 people found the following review helpful.
Surprised that it's working
By Steve Meyer
I figured I'd give this book a try for $2.99, not expecting much because it's so cheap. I was pleasantly surprised with the innovative information and how it was presented.
But lets face it, who cares about that if the information doesn't produce any results. I'm getting stronger and I'm recovering quicker between sets. I'm able to shorten my rest times without compromising my lifting strength and this is helping my cardio out. The kicker is that my workouts are going by quicker and easier.
37 of 39 people found the following review helpful.
Makes exercising a lot easier
By Francisco Melendez
I'm not a Marine and I expect exercise to take some effort, but yeah, if you follow the information here, it does make exercising a lot easier and it sure does feel like its effortless.
But if you want to be a stickler like some people, then I must caution you that yes, it does involve some effort. You just have to do it to see what he means when he says it's effortless. I guess one of the reviewers thinks that you can get a 6 pack just sitting and watching TV since that is "effortless."
Regardless, I can't see how the average person would see this as anything but a good book because of all the new and interesting information in it. For the low price, it's a no brainer to get.
The Effortless Exercise System For Men - How to Get Bigger, Stronger More Ripped Without Sweating PDF PDF Download